FOTD| Behonestbeauty| Urban Decay Vice 2

Today I wanted to finally dig out my UD Vice 2 to try out some colorful shadows. In specifics, the green shadows called out my name.

 I've a sort of idea in my head that jade green and forest green shadows look amazing on tanner, warm toned skin and really brings out that Oriental stereotype we know and love. Imagine Jamie Chung a la stripper in that Tarantino movie. I know she's wearing jade eyeshadow in your mind. 

The lips are a whim. There's always a chance to rock berry. 




EYES
UD Vice: Wash of Strike all over eye, Damaged lightly in the outer v, Stash in the inner 2/3 of eye
MUFE La Boheme's lime green shadow in inner corner
MAC lip liner in Nightmoth 

BROWS/LASH
Benefit's Gimme Brow in Medium/Deep and Brow Zings in Medium
LancĂ´me Cils Booster 
Urban Decay Cannonball

FACE
Laura Mercier Silk creme foundation in medium ivory
Hourglass Ambient Lighting palette Dim light all over

LIPS
MAC lip liner in More to Love
Maybelline lipstick in Blissful Berry

Enjoy your weekend!
Be



No comments: