Review| Innisfree Creammellow Lipsticks in #9 and #10



I believe Innisfree is a Korean makeup brand with loads of praise for its skincare products, but I was actually more interested in their Creammellow Lipsticks (~$12 on EBay). After a lot of consideration and perusing of swatches of this entire range, I picked up #9 Blueberry Burgundy,  #10 Latte Brown, and later came back for (not pictured) #4 Coral Grapefruit. 

They're all very similar, so just pick a color that you think would work better with your fairer or deeper coloring. 

#9 on the left and #10 on the right. #10 looks a lot more nude-brown on my lips. 


#4 is third from the left in this set of swatches. 



Again, the shade range is same-same so you won't need to buy more than one to try. However, these are really the *best* balm stains that I've tried. They beat out my other favorite, MAC Huggables in terms of moisture, longevity, comfort on the lips, and opacity of color. A lot of "balm stains" dry out my lips (see: Clinique and Revlon) and make my lips peel in sheets. These are comfortable and creamy without bleeding outside of lip lines as they retain a sense of "tackiness" on the lips. 

They wear for 2-3 hours and can be reapplied liberally. I stash them in my purse for touch ups once my lipstick has worn off. 



I'm wearing #9 here and it's not too vampy for this transition weather between the end of summer and fall. 

xo Be