Haul| Collective Drugstore Haul



This collective haul is from January until now, so it's not too bad. I've just been updating my staples to be drugstore-based and streamlining what exactly I need in preparation for the sweltering heat of LA. Also, I finally decided to nut up and get a good nail kit so I can do it at home and not ruin them with acrylic any more. 



Clockwise: Clean and Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets, Aveeno Baby Sunscreen, Olay Regenerist Luminous Tone Pefecting Cream Moisturizer, nail buffer, Cerave Sunscreen for Face SPF 50, Essie Ballet Slippers, Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Top Coat, Seche Clear, Real Techniques Expert Face Brush, Loreal Extraordinaire Lipstick in Orange Tempo, Salley Hansen Instant Cuticle Remover.

To sum up: I need sun protection, matte and clear skin, new nails, and a spring trend of tomato coral reds. I dread doing my nails at home but the super dry top coat helps and I'm not half bad at painting them. Sun protection is a given; I'm trying to stay at NC30-NC35 this summer. 


Clockwise: Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder, L'oreal Infallible Gel Lacquer Liner in Blackest Black, Red Cherry lashes in #747S and #747XS, Maybelline Instant Age Rewind concealer in Light, Maybelline Color Tattoo in Beige-ing Beauty

To sum up: Staples, staples, staples. Beige-ing Beauty is a weird one, but sticky shimmery bases over NYX Milk is gonna be dope for spring so...angelic eyes here we come! Fluttery lashes+ liner+ matte face= Bardot inspired look for the office ;) All you need now is MAC Snob or Creme Cup to complete the allure.

I'm going to give the Luminous Moisturizer a trial- most likely the whole jar will be used up since my skin never seems to react adversely to anything)- before giving a thorough review. After all, it's 30 bucks at the drugstore which is rather uncommon and disturbing if it turns out to be a dud. 

Also, fingers crossed that the Cerave sunscreen with help me prolong my NC30 skin or only tan up to NC35. I really don't like being tan especially when I know it's coming from the harsh rays of the sun and not fake tan. 

xo Be






2 comments:

Galaxia said...

I'd love to try Red Cherry lashes sometime :) Great haul!

Unknown said...

They are so, SO good for the price that you really can't go wrong! I think they are on sale on EBay but you can most likely find them at a local beauty supply store. :)