Haul| Colourpop Eyeshadow Second Haul with Swatches


Surprise! Another Colourpop haul! I can't resist the creamy powdery formula that's so easy for one and done looks on the daily. In fact, it's been a long time since I've reached for any of my neutral palettes. They're not amazing without primer, but can at least last through a day of work with minimal migration issues. 

I wanted to challenge myself to step outside of the warm neutrals box, so I picked quite a few lighter shimmery shades to pair with a bold lip at work. 

From left to right: Animal, Fringe, I Heart This, Bubbly, Get Lucky, Partridge, and La La. These are one pass without primer in artificial lighting and flash photography. 


Animal is a surprisingly wearable pink that looks great with a very warm transition shade on the lid. It can stain your finger and lids since it is a pigment. 

Fringe is a light champagne gold/silver shade that looks great as an inner corner high-light or paired with a deeper shade in the outer V. 

I Heart This is sort of like a silvery taupe that doesn't lean too purple. It's very flattering as a wash of color.

Bubbly is a light pink with shimmer that complements rose gold looks. 

Get Lucky is a gold that can lean pale yellow or antique gold, depending on the light. I really like it with warmer browns. 

Partridge is my favorite of all of these colors. It's probably a dupe for MAC Blue Brown pigment. Dear husband says it looks "LIKE POOP" (his exact words and intonation) but on the lids, it's a very sophisticated brown for every day that isn't too dark or intense. 

La La is rosey copper on the lids, similar to L'oreal Infallible in Amber Rush. Colourpop's Sequin leans a little more pink. I also love this one as a wash of color and it's right up my alley. 



Hope these swatches are helpful for when you build your own cart. It's a guilty pleasure to pick these things up because you hit pan pretty darn fast. Still, they're quality eyeshadows for the price and gives you a wide range of selection.

xo Be

No comments: