Review| Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara



Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara ($23) is, let me assure you, not better than sex. Hell, it's not even better than chocolate. The packaging is a tad hefty and absolutely adorable but that's where the fun ends. 

What it is: a giant hourglass shaped wand that picks up too much wet gloopy product and smears all over my tiny hooded lids. I can't even imagine putting this near my lower lashline. Besides this major flaw in design, the formula itself gives decent volume and length to my lashes and doesn't smudge for such a soft formula. It does, however, take some time to dry. 


But for $23 you can buy any two drugstore mascaras and get the same effect if not better.

For one, the look it gives your lashes is very natural and fluffy. It gives a little curl to my lashes which is a plus, since they point down most of the time. However, I don't get any impressive length out of this (or a spidery lash look, if you're avoiding that.) Maybelline Full N Soft does the same thing for a fraction of the price.

If you're looking for a soft and fluttery long lashed look that holds a curl well with decent volume and also enjoy masochistic eyeball poking, this one's for you.

Xo Be



























No comments: