Haul| Massive Collective Haul (VIB Rouge, Ulta, Makeupgeek, Drugstore)


End of the year sales always spell trouble for my wallet. All reason seems to shut down when Friends and Family Coupons are involved! I usually buy a boatload of new products and staples during the fall and winter seasons, repent during the spring, dabble in a few new products in the summer, and then go right pack to splurging once the holiday seasons begin. 

I'll be doing more in depth reviews in the future so keep your eyes peeled. 

From the drugstore and Ulta: 

WnW Bare It All lipstick
Simple Cleansing Micellar water
It's A 10 Miracle Silk Leave In 
ELF Baked Highlighter in Blushed Gems


I need more eyeshadows in a first world problem/need more variety sort of way, so I picked up two hyped up palettes: 

Lorac Mega Pro 2
Morphe 35O palette


From Sephora, I picked up a full sized tube of my favorite primer as of late and a tacky eye primer for my ultra-chunky-glittery eyeshadows from Urban Decay. 

MUFE Skin Equalizer Smoothing Primer
Too Faced Shadow Insurance Glitter Glue 


I hesitated and had self control for about 2 weeks until I finally broke down and got the seasonal Holiday Meteorites. The stars! The packaging! Very nice. 

Makeup Geek Eyeshadows in Cola, Morocco, and Petal Pusher
Guerlain Winter Meteorites Powder
Bite Beauty Kir Royale Trio


Finally, here's my haul from Sephora for the VIB Rouge sale: 

Formula X Sheer Strength Nail Polishes in Wondrous and Tenacious
Dolce and Gabbana The One Fragrance
MUFE Ultra HD Invisible Cover Stick Foundation in 120
KVD Mi Vida Loca Remix Eyeshadow Palette
Clinique Even Better Essence Lotion
Origins Retexturizing Mask with Rose Clay
KVD Lolita Duo

There's already hits and misses from this collective haul, but you'll just have to wait for me to get around to in depth reviews to know my thoughts. Until then, hide my wallet and chastise me into a becoming a responsible adult...please?

xo Be