Review| ELF Eyebrow Kit in Medium


The E.L.F. Eyebrow Kit in Medium ($3 at most stores) is cheap and effective, warranting you have dyed your hair a reddish tone or don't mind warm tones in your brow products. 


I mean, three bucks! Even if I don't use the *very red* powder on the right side, the gel is still neutral-red enough to match my hair. 


I use my Anastasia #18 brush with the pomade, but you can use the included brushes if you're desperate for better brows. There's also a decent sized mirror inside the cheapo compact that's very NARS-esque (read: prone to peeling stickiness.) 


The best part about the pomade is that it rivals my Anastasia Dipbrow in terms of pigmentation and performance! It's tacky enough to shape and redefine my brow hairs without being gummy or sticky, and it lasts all day on my skin. You don't need a lot at one time. 

Of course, the red-toned problem persists. There's no hope for ashy toned eyebrows at the drugstore as far as I can tell. 

If you're in a pinch and stranded in a new town... and need brows to be on fleek (and your priorities are indeed solid), head to the drugstore and pick one up!

xo Be