Review| L'oreal Brow Stylist Plumper In Medium/Dark




I found the new L'oreal Brow Stylist Plumper ($7.99) for only $3 bucks at the flea market and decided it wouldn't hurt to try a drugstore dupe for the Benefit Gimme Brow. I got the Medium/Dark variety because the Light/Medium looked a little too light for my ashy grey brows. 


Is it a dupe? Kinda. 

It's a brow gel that can be combed through the entire brow without adding wayyy too much color, but it also does not have the little fibers characteristic of the Gimme Brow (or the $18 price tag) that gives your brows a fuller (hairy) look. 

It's still perfect for a lazy day and darkens the tail ends of my brows enough to make my face look more polished without being full on #GROUCHBROWS. I also enjoy the tiny applicator, but it tends to deposit a chunk of color right where you place it, so I would start with the tail and work the remaining product onto the front of your brows. I often find these chunks when vainly looking at my face during touch-ups at work, so I think brushing through my brows again with a clean spoolie is a must. 

It's not a bad dupe and not a dupe at all. If you have a decent amount of brow hairs already in place this will thicken up the overall look. Don't expect miracles to sprout if you have no hair existing. 

xo Be



No comments: