FOTD| Gold Eyes

It's not every day that I find something unexpected in my makeup stash. Especially of late, it's been well-edited and slimmed down to favorites. The only thing I can't speak for is my collection of eyeliner and pencils. Being stored upright in a glass cup, it's sometimes hard to see *exactly* what I have. Today I rediscovered a gold eyeliner pencil...I must have bought it two years ago and it's untouched. Onto my face it goes.


Eyes: UD Vice 2 neutrals, with a beige from Guerlain Terracotta palette.
The star is Stila Kohl Kajal in Koi. I think I forgot it because it's such a statement gold, and I was expecting something to line the waterline with. 
Anastasia Brow Wiz in Medium Ash.
UD Cannonball mascara.

Lips: Urban Decay Revolution lipstick in Native. This reminds me of MAC Creme Cup. A lot of people wag a finger at this color for medium complexions, but it looks great as a statement lip. I totally forgot my eyes were already cray cray and slapped it on. Oops.
Maybelline Color Elixir in Petal Plush. Best drugstore gloss next to NYX Butter Glosses. The packaging looks super cute! Super moisturizing, creamy, non-sticky, and almost opaque. Too bad it smells funky.

Face: Guerlain Terracotta palette for Summer 2013. Feels odd wearing bronzer in the winter, but it works great for NC30. 
MAC Warm Soul blush. Great dusty rose to go with bronzers. 
Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse foundation in Natural Beige. What a surprisingly great drugstore steal! It's a breathe of fresh air from heavy, full coverage foundations and still covers beautifully. I'll do a review soon.


I have some lems waiting for me at the drugstore, so I'll have to haul and come back to do a first look for y'all. I'm eyeing the new Revlon Skinlights...they look like a good alternative to MAC's Strobe Cream, which is ridiculously pricey imo. 

How was your Thanksgiving? I feel like going out to a bar to celebrate my first "legal" drink, but definitely not with this face on. This face is the result of product glee and only one canvas to use them on. 

XO, Be

No comments: