FOTD| Lorac Unzipped to Shiseido Beach Grass


Hullo errboday! Thanksgiving break is in effect and I'm on the freeloading prowl, looking for a kind family to take me in for dinner. I wish I could make it back to San Jose for the holiday, since I have been going to a friend's house for turkey dinner every year for the past five or six years, since high school. I'm probably just going to make myself a lonely woman heat up tray dinner and cry myself to sleep sans friends and family.

 Just kidding.
*sobs*

Today's look is the end result of a transition from work appropriate eye makeup to a night out. 

Eyes: Lorac Unzipped as the bottom colors
Shiseido Beach Grass (purple in outer v, copper all over inner 3rd of lid, and the light shimmer to highlight brow bone and inner corners.)
Rimmel Scandaleyes mascara (the pink tube with a spiky end). Not sure how I feel about this one. Pretty meh in every department and sort of hurts my lashline.
Dollywink eyeliner. See how it skips on my lash line? I think it's on its last leg. Toss.
UD 24/7 liner in Flipside on outer bottom lashline.
Anastasia Brow Wiz in Medium Ash and Brow Gel in Espresso.

Lips: MAC Creme Cup

Face: Makeup Forever HD Foundation in N123. Still too olive and dark for anything else. Damn this LA heat.
Naked Flushed palette on cheeks. Love this one.
Physician's Formula Mineral Glow Pearls in Beige Pearls. It's a blatant and tacky knock-off of Guerlain Meteorites, but the effect is more obvious and dare I say worth the money?? The shimmer particles are more obvious, but not so bad when you swirl in with a fluffy powder brush.




Excuse my helmet hair. Perpetually. I'll have to touch up on my hurr and nails once my first paycheck comes through.
Happy Thanksgiving, eat lots o' Turkey!

PS: Did I mention I saw a "Twerky" on a mattress ad? A twerking turkey...yes...

XO, Be

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this look. Good to find your blog!

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by! I'll try to upload more FOTDs in the future :)