Review| L'oreal Studio Secrets Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer

I'm about to show you the best drugstore primer in the world. 

Is it for hydration? Not really. 

What about pore size control? Nope.

How about making your makeup last longer throughout the day? Can't comment. 



Wtfbbq is it for then, you might ask. Why silly, it's for anyone who wants to look like they're glowing with health and not glistening with bacon grease. 

I've found this primer for around 10 to 12.99 retail in most drugstores and since it's so small (only 0.68 fl oz) you may miss it when you troll the makeup aisles. Trust me when I say, however, it gives the most luminous radiance to the skin that can't be beat by $50 highlighters or Chanel Le Blanc primer (don't buy that, it's rubbish and has no effect under foundation.) 

I use a pea sized amount under my foundation (never alone) to even out my skin's texture and give it a good glow. In fact, this primer looks downright metallic when first applied but will "come through" any foundation you're wearing, even a heavier matte kind. 

See below for how the product works...excuse the troll hands.

1. When the primer comes out, it's liquidy but not ultra runny. 


2. When you start rubbing it around on the face, you will notice the distinct metallic sheen it immediately gives to the skin.


3. As you spread it around further, the effect is glowing but no longer metallic. I still wouldn't recommend wearing this alone because you'll look like a humanoid robot.


4. When you give it a little time to set, however, the effect is much more subdued yet still obvious. 



Its dupe would be BECCA's Shimmering Skin Perfector, but that shiz is expensive! Why pay for the fancy packaging when you can slap this on your face and NOT break out? Trust me, that expensive BECCA stuff was the stuff of dreams until it gave me clogged pores along my T-zone. 

You can also use it on top on your foundation as a liquid highlighter. Since the texture is not too liquidy like Benefit High Beam, you have some time to blend and not have it dripping down your cheeks.

It's so good, I've already bought two backups for the winter. 

xo Be







No comments: