Edit| Makeup and the Office


Most mornings, I can get ready and do my makeup in 15 minutes flat. On days where I can't roll out of bed I rely on my trusty pouch at work to finish up my face. 

The Laneige BB Cushion currently houses #23 Sand Beige and a mirror. I also have my Maybelline Instant Age Rewind concealer in "Neutralizer" to conceal any dark circles that's still showing after foundation.


As a constant hand washer, I rely on my L'Occitane Hand Cream in Subtle Violet to moisturize. I'm almost done with this tube and ready to move on to my Crabtree & Evelyn Rosewater hand lotion. 

I tend to hoard lip products at work so that I can reapply after tea and lunch. My MLBB shade is Too Faced Spice Spice Baby. I keep a NYX Butter Gloss in Creme Brulee for frequent touch ups, and the Revlon Super Lustrous Gloss in Berry Allure as a "just in case." 

For brows, I use Benefit Gimme Brow in Medium/Dark since it requires virtually no effort. 

As for eyes, I make sure to have eye liner (this NARS Via Veneto sample size from Sephora is perfect for tightlining) and mascara (YSL Babydoll Faux Cils sample) on hand so that I can "complete" any eye looks I've started at home.

If I need a simple wash of color, the Make Up For Ever Aqua Shadow in 20e gives a perfect wash of peachy shimmer all over the lids. For really desperate situations, I use my L'oreal quad in "Because I Am Worth It!", sponge applicator and all. 

In all, these products don't require more than 5 minutes to apply and can freshen up my face completely. It's not a complete routine, but this bag can complete any look I've started at home and want to perfect by the time the boss comes downstairs in the morning. 

xo Be










No comments: