Review| Biore UV Aqua Rich Water Essence Water Base SPF 50+ PA+++


I've taken a break from my trusty Cerave AM lotion to try the Biore UV Aqua Rich Water Essence Water Base SPF 50+ PA+++ (around $12 on EBay). 

It's a mouthful, but this sunscreen is the greatest thing since sliced bread. it's very liquidy and lightweight and blends to almost nothing on the skin, leaving behind only a fruity scent that lingers for a moment. It's like if Fergie and Jesus had a baby and that baby wore sunscreen, this would be it. You don't have to layer it over a moisturizer even if your skin is as dry as mine. 

It's light. It smells nice. It's cheap. It doesn't leave a white cast or residue. It layers well and doesn't pill under makeup. The Japanese know sunscreen. 

I'm trying to ease my skin into NC20-dom so that I can finally go through with my sordid plans to dye my hair platinum/ice blonde. I'll let you know how that turns out. 

xo Be

2 comments:

Miss Renee said...

"It's like if Fergie and Jesus had a baby and that baby wore sunscreen, this would be it."

Well, that lemming has been resurrected.

Unknown said...

It's a miracle sunscreen! It doesn't feel like the typical drugstore SS at all (non sticky, no white cast, etc.) I love it!