Review| Wet N Wild Take On the Day Eyeshadow Primer


I haven't used up a full sized tube of eyeshadow primer in literal years. Somehow, samples keep making their way into my stash and I slave on and on with each miniscule drop in the morning. But for $4.99 and an excellent reputation, I couldn't pass up on this Wet N Wild Take On the Day Eyeshadow Primer. Now I'll have a lifetime supply!


It's supposedly better than Urban Decay, Too Faced, Lorac, and even NARS! From the drugstore! How is that possible?

Oh, but it is. This primer goes on as an off-white/clear base and extends wear time for hours and hours and hours. I noticed absolutely no creasing or fading for at least 12 hours and yes, I did wear eyeshadow for that long just to see. Even if you disagree with its ability to out-perform high end brands, it's still an excellent primer that can rival their performance.

The main point I wanted to get across is how easy it is to apply and blend eyeshadow on top of this primer. For me and my normal lids, some primers can dry too tacky and it becomes a chore to drag a blending brush into the socket. For example, MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre; I love the opaque even-ness it gives to my lids, but not how hard it is to blend eyeshadows on top of it.)

Now that I know this exists and works very well, it's almost a moot point to purchase higher end eyeshadow primers. Not that I need to...since even a sample sized tube of Lorac's version lasted me a year and a half. 

xo Be



























No comments: