Review| The Body Shop Honey Bronzer in Shade 04




The Body Shop Honey Bronzer ($20) is a great option if you're on the fair side but still like looking bronzed and sun-kissed. Shade 04 is the darkest option and will only flatter me up to NC25. It's very orange based but looks amazing as a bronzer (NOT a contour.) 

I use it all over the face on the planes where the sun is most likely to hit: apples of cheeks, bridge of the nose, forehead, and maybe my chin. I use a very large fluffy brush to blend the color, and the result looks like I've spent half of the day soaking in the sun with various outdoorsy manly lumberjack worthy activities. It's much warmer than Benefit Hoola Bronzer and just as matte.

Again, it's a great option for fair to light skinned gals who want to look tanned and healthy. 

xo Be



No comments: