Review| Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentre


The Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentre ($28 for 2.6 oz)  is not only fancy and French, it works very well as a primer and moisturizer!

It's supposed to be a multi-purpose balm/lotion type of thang, but I think it works best as a morning moisturizer underneath my Biore sunscreen. It's emollient without being tacky, sticky, or too suffocating and really does smooth the skin out for foundation application.


Read the description below and see their claims for yourself. They claim that you can also use this as a gentle makeup remover, but I'm not that fancy...

Also, be careful if your skin is sensitive to beeswax and shea butter and becomes clog prone with these ingredients. I noticed no inflammation, clogged pores, or whiteheads with this moisturizer but of course your mileage may vary greatly. 


I really enjoy it as a moisturizer. It seems to allow foundations to glide on much more effortlessly with a brush and I DO notice prolonged wear (maybe an hour or so) with my foundations. Is it a holy grail MUST HAVE kind of product? No. But it's nice, somewhat affordable, and very kind to my drier skin.

xo Be

No comments: