Review| Maybelline Master Conceal Camouflaging Concealer in Light/Medium


The Maybelline Master Conceal Camouflaging Concealer in Light/Medium ($8.99) is a decent drugstore concealer for those with slightly drier skin under the eyes. 




The consistency is thick and creamy, but it's very easy to blend into the skin. The hygenic squeeze tube lets you dot out just enough product for any blemishes or dark circles. I enjoy the full coverage and non-drying the formula a lot, since a lot of drugstore concealers go on very light (as in lightweight) but crease and settle into fine lines and make me look much older than if I was wearing no concealer at all. This stuff stays creamy and can easily be set down. 

The light/medium shade is around NC20 and very yellow toned making it perfect for under my eyes. I think it's too emollient for concealing blemishes, but it also doesn't catch onto zit flakes (yummy term there) or dry cankerous sores and boils (not really.) My point is, it needs to be set down with a powder but at least won't make your dry and medicated blemishes look more irritated. 

I think it's a dupe for the Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer for a fraction of the price. If you have drier skin but still suffer from the occasional blemishes and dark circles a tiny blob of this will do the trick.

xo Be


































No comments: