Review| Clinique Pop Lip Colour + Primer in Poppy Pop







The Clinique Pop Lip Colour + Primer ($18) was a complete disaster for me. 

I picked up Poppy Pop after perusing the aisle of fantastic color choices, especially for spring and summer. Reds! Pinks! Nudes! Whatever you want! They all swatched very creamily and pigmented on my hand, so I was gleeful and picked out a color that I could rock all summer long. The packaging is adorable and totally easy to toss into your handbag without weighing it down. Tiny!


And...womp womp, it made my lips peel and feel tight after just one day of wear. 

If you can check the ingredients list and find out that you're not allergic/senstive to any, you might find these affordable and good fun. They're pigmented and glide like butter onto the lips, and last a moderate 4-5 hours before fading evenly. 

Sadly, my lips felt increasingly worse as I reapplied (yes, you can slap it right on top with no issues) and my lip lines became more and more pronounced.

I'm also not sure why they called it a primer since the colors are so opaque. Maybe this is meant to be a chubby lip liner? 

In any case, it wasn't for me. 

xo Be
















No comments: