Haul| Sephora Spring Sale


The VIB Spring sale brought a 15% glimmer of hope to my dwindling status as a Rouge member of Sephora. Really, I don't think that I'll be able to keep up the glamorous lifestyle of spending boatloads of money on new products and releases every time the seasons change. Nonetheless, I was able to pick up a few new "staples" and a fun lipstick for spring. 

A review should have been up for the new Urban Decay One and Done tinted moisturizer. I'm currently loving the Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche formula and want THE ENTIRE LINE THANKS.

Did I mention that the Sephora Lash Applicator ($12) is life? It doesn't retain lash glue and I can place falsies on without shouting expletives at the mirror and cursing the gods.

Also, I'm on my last bottle of Cerave, and my skin needs a more thorough cleanser for night time. I love foaming cleansers for that "squeaky clean" feeling, so I picked up the Too Cool for School Egg Mousse Soap ($20). I'm not sure if it's a stripping soap or not, but my skin has transformed from its usual dehydrated self to a true combination state. 


Delicious skin? Sure. I'm hoping that the egg white extract will help tighten my pores. 


Second, I was really curious to try the OUAI Texturizing Hair Spray ($24) since it is a supposed dupe for the Oribe version (wildly expensive, I don't care that much about my hair.) This stuff feels like a gritty dry shampoo that doesn't make my hair feel "stickier" and adds more body and grip. It's definitely a godsend for 2nd and 3rd day hair. I also think it's a great prep product for curling Asian hair that tends to lose curls. 



Not my biggest haul, but I definitely love everything from it!

xo Be