Haul| LUSH Skincare



Just checkin' in to show you a little haul from LUSH that I've made last month. Reviews will come up soon, but by that time I've already tried everything for about a month. 

Mask of Magnaminty ($12.95 for 125g) is a clay mask/exfoliator that's famous with oily and acne prone skin types. I read up reviews that claimed this mask helped reduce redness in existing whiteheads, drew out blackheads, and calmed oily skin in general. While my skin is bone dry, my nose still has remnant blackheads and awful little whiteheads in the T-zone. I'm hoping this will be a cheaper dupe for GlamGlow. 

The Sacred Truth ($6.95 for 60g) is a fresh face mask that needs to be refridgerated and has a shelf life of only 3 weeks. I wasn't sure which face mask was the best for dry skin, so the SA recommended this one to me. I'm certain that masks don't do much for the skin in the long term, so I chose something that smells nice and would feel pampering as a spa treatment. 

I also picked up Breathe of Fresh Air ($9.95) which is a facial toner that can be used to refresh your skin. It smells very faint, unlike many toners I know loaded with fragrances. I wanted to purchase a sample size so I could keep it at work for when the air conditioning wants to break up my foundation. 

Finally, I suckered a sample of Ro's Argan body moisturizer from the girl at the counter. I keep hearing holy grail raves for this in shower moisturizer, but the price tag is steep! If this goes well, I'll be purchasing a full size. 

I'm finally turning into my hippie Asian mother; the transformation is almost complete. LUSH products work so well for how simple and fresh they are and every product has a lovely scent. 

xo Be

No comments: