Haul| Sephora Friends & Family and VIB Rouge Sale

I did some decent damage this year to Sephora and have found some great favorites through the sale. Trust me, the entire month of October and November was spent on Sephora's website perusing through newly added items and doing "research" until ungodly hours of the night.

I had a strange and unnerving need to pick up new lip products during this sale season. I picked up the Bite Beauty Best Bite Remix ($25) for the tin alone and have purged the products inside. Their lip crayons don't agree with my lips so I don't force it. I also got the MUFE Aqualip Waterproof Lipliner Pencil in 3c ($19) which is an exact match with my lip color.

I also picked up two Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks in Lolita and Vampira ($19 each), a Buxom Full On Lip Cream in White Russian ($19) for my handbag, three NARS Audacious lipsticks in Charlotte, Juliette, and Rita ($32 each), and Lime Crime Velvetine in Wicked ($20) which was quickly pulled from Sephora due to their controversies.  Then, I chose the Clinique Chubby Stick as a 100 PT Perk.



For complexion, I picked up a Sephora Precision Pore Cleansing Pad ($6) (not pictured)and Smashbox Pore Minimizing primer ($36), both targeted at my newly growing pore size. Aging is fun! I also chose the Algenist Retinol Firming and Lifting Serum deluxe sample as a 100 PT Perk. Finally, to address the flaking skin that comes with winter, I picked up the Dr. Jart Ceramidin Set ($34) to try both the liquid and cream formulation. 

I also picked up the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette ($58)  which is not pictured here but I do have a review up previously.

For a scent, I've been eyeing the Roses de Chloe Eau de Parfum ($70) for a year and finally pulled the trigger for the 1 oz size. No ragrets! That's mah creedo, nawsayin? It's a strong scent that lingers throughout the day, so I only use one spritz before bed otherwise I face a deadly migraine.

I was given a Formula X nail polish in Rouge as a renewal gift (it's a $1000 nail polish if you really think about it...) but the formula surprised me so pleasantly that I went ahead and picked up the shade Obsessed for $10.50. These are comparable to my Dior Gel Vernis Shine nail polishes for half the price. I noticed no chipping and minimal tip wear in a full week.

As for eyes, I picked up the Marc Jacobs Skyliner Set ($45) and the Laura Mercier Mini Caviar Stick Eye Color Quartet ($38) as quick eyeliners for my work bag. Both sets are a great value, but I'm not completely over the moon with either of them. I also ordered one more MUFE eyeshadow in M608 Red Brown (not pictured here)and a palette to complete my portable trio. I feel the most regret skipping out on the Viseart Sultry Muse palette while it was in stock, but I don't technically "need" another warm and neutral eyeshadow palette. 

What did you haul from Sephora? Did you end up return or purging some things? 

xo Be











2 comments:

Unknown said...

What an amazing haul! I also picked up the Bite Remix set, but you're right- it's almost worth getting for the tin alone!

Unknown said...

Yup, it fits neatly into my handbag and the mirror is useful....