First Look| Bite Beauty Multistick in Honeywheat


Bite Beauty's Multistick ($24) has been on the market for several months now. I had been putting off makeup purchases for loftier goals (investments, feeding myself, adulting, e.g. trivial malarky) but a very special Secret Santa gifted me Honeywheat




There are 18 total shades with a range of nudes, vamps, pinks, and a lot of great flesh tones. These sticks can be worn on the eyes, cheeks, lips- anywhere you want color. Of course, Bite is made with food-grade ingredients and their recent lipsticks launches all smell like lemon curd <3

I was apprehensive because of the small bullet size, and multi-purpose products usually end up under-performing across the board for me. Most cream products that I've tried are too slippery for both cheeks and lips and unimaginable on the lids. Well, imaginable in the form of MELTING FACE.


 Okay, okay. The truth is, I've been incredibly stingy as of late and couldn't imagine shelling out $24 bucks for .17 oz of product. When I got my hands on it, however, I could see that these sticks are incredibly pigmented and blends out beautifully. The flat top invites me to smoosh in a grubby ring finger, swirl once or twice, and then dab the product onto my lips/eye/cheek/earlobe/whatever. You could also try dabbing the stick directly onto the skin, but I found that the pigmentation delivered was just too strong. 

After a few seconds, the color dries down to a powdery finish. It's quite intriguing- and definitely not for those with very dry skin on the cheeks. On the lips, it's just as bearable as a liquid lipstick formula and you can always pat it over a balm. On the eyes, I noticed creasing only after a full day of wear without an eyeshadow primer. 


Here's Honeywheat on the cheeks and eyes. I'm wearing Colourpop Tansy on the lips.

  I think these make great travel items. The packaging is sleek and portable with a magnetized closure. You can create a variety of looks with just two sticks of color (one for contouring eye sockets and cheekbones, one for color on the eyelids/cheek/lips) if you don't mind a generally matte look. 

xo Be

No comments: